Monday, February 28, 2011

Visitor Comments from IWWL: Three Communities in Focus (February Update)

“Great exhibit and fantastic photos. I’m glad you were able to share your thoughts, reflections, and observations.”


“This exhibit made my day. Great photographs. I especially liked Southwest.”

“Brilliant exhibit and art project. You’ve introduced me to parts of Washington I knew nothing about and took me on your journey of discovery. I loved the crabs with the questions and answers, the maps, the models, the poetry, the video, the photos, everything!”

“If the children’s work represents our future, then the USA will come out ahead. Amazing work! Totally impressed! Well done.”

“Very nice, I lived in Trinidad for a few years. It’s nice to see how it is viewed through a different set of eyes.”

“A lovely surprise. The exhibit makes me want to explore a far more than near. Thanks!”

“I’m so happy I’ve been a part of this. It will always stay with me” – Jasmine, IWWL participant

“The girl whispers love. Yellow music follows me. Imagine Ruby.” – poem from IWWL visitor

No comments:

Post a Comment