Thursday, September 30, 2010

Visitor comments from IWWL: Three Communities in Focus! (End of Sept Update)

"The Riverfront approves!!"

"I visit this exhibit each year and I love seeing my city through the eyes of our young people. When my daughter is older, I would want her to participate in this program."

"I am proud that these students have learned the lessons of community and how to be great photographers."

"I live in SW DC and was pleasantly surprised to find an exhibit on my neighborhood. Nicely done!"

"This is most inspirational exhibit I've seen on my visit to DC. Thank you to the creators - the students." -visitor from Florida. 

"As a retired teacher from Baltimore, I love this exhibit!! What these children learned! And what talent they brought!"

"Thank you for showing me these three great neighborhoods of DC. We love them and will go looking for them."

"Great exhibition which shows Washington from a very different view from what tourists like me see usually. Thanks for this project." - visitor from Germany.

"We really enjoyed seeing this exhibition. I teach built environment at a high school in Sydney, Australia and do a walk through of neighborhoods with kids. Great display! Love all the details!" - visitor from Australia.

"Every school should do a project like this one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment