Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pulling Together the Exhibit

Today the IWWL students continued to work on their projects for the exhibit.  The exhibit opens this Friday, July 30th, at 6:00!

When reflecting on today James, from the Petworth group, wrote,
"Today I had a great experience.  I learned more about painting and cutting.  I also learned more about making flowers.  All I have to say is that it was a constructive day."

Levi wrote,
"What I like about IWWL is working on the exhibit and making the paper mache crab for the wall. It is super fun because I’m working with friends and doing my favorite thing which is tearing up paper and letting out my anger on the paper. I don’t know why I need to be angry because IWWL is funnn!!!!!!!!"


Thanks for all your had work everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you were so angry Levi! Haha. But at least you're channeling it in a constructive and productive fashion. That crab is looking super awesome!

    ReplyDelete